Society for Equitable Assurances on Lives and Survivorships, A short account of the Society for Equitable Assurances on Lives and Survivorships , 1802
- A short account of the Society for Equitable Assurances on Lives and Survivorships : established by deed, inrolled in his Majesty's Court of King's Bench, at Westminster.
- London : Printed by Bye and Law, St. John's-Square, Clerkenwell, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 18,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 B4 S7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With: The history of Faringdon, and the neighbouring towns and seats in Berkshire / by a Society of Gentlemen. Faringdon : Printed and sold by L. Piggot, 1798.
- Subject Terms:
- Bye and Law -- Printer.Insurance, Life -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.