Paulson, Ronald, Literary landscape , c1982
- Literary landscape : Turner and Constable / Ronald Paulson.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1982.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 274 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 P38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Chapters on Constable originally delivered as the Brown and Haley Lectures at the University of Puget Sound in November 1979"--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Book signed to Jules D. Prown by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Constable, John, 1776-1837.England -- In art.Landscape painting, English -- 19th century.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.