IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paulson, Ronald, Literary landscape , c1982
Literary landscape : Turner and Constable / Ronald Paulson.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1982.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 274 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 P38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Chapters on Constable originally delivered as the Brown and Haley Lectures at the University of Puget Sound in November 1979"--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Book signed to Jules D. Prown by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Constable, John, 1776-1837.England -- In art.Landscape painting, English -- 19th century.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.