Paulson, Ronald, Literary landscape , c1982
Literary landscape : Turner and Constable / Ronald Paulson.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, c1982.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 274 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 P38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Chapters on Constable originally delivered as the Brown and Haley Lectures at the University of Puget Sound in November 1979"--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Book signed to Jules D. Prown by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Constable, John, 1776-1837.England -- In art.Landscape painting, English -- 19th century.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.