IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Barrett, William, 1733-1789, The history and antiquities of the city of Bristol;, 
The history and antiquities of the city of Bristol; compiled from original records and authentic manuscripts in public offices or private hands; illustrated with copper-plate prints. By William Barrett ...
- Bristol, Printed by William Pine and sold by G. Robinson and Co., London, E. Palmer, and J. B. Becket, Bristol, 
- Physical Description:
- xix, 704 p. illus., 31 pl. (partly fold.) incl. front., plans, facsim. 28 cm. (4to)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B8 B2+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Signatures: [a]-b⁴c²A-4Q⁴
Plates by Richard Benning, Basire, Doddrell, R. Coffin, and Barak Longmate; after W. T. Barrett, T. Rowleie, and Thomas Kerrich.
p. 228 numbered 128.
- Subject Terms:
- Becket, J. B. -- Publisher.Bristol (England) -- Antiquities.Bristol (England) -- History.Bristol (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1789.Camden family -- Bookplate.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1789.Palmer, E. -- Publisher.Pine, William -- Printer.Robinson, G. and Co. -- Publisher.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1789.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.