IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Finley, Gerald E, Turner and George the Fourth in Edinburgh, 1822 , c1981
Turner and George the Fourth in Edinburgh, 1822 / Gerald Finley.
- London : Tate Gallery in association with Edinburgh University Press, c1981.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 86 p., ca. 200 p. of plates : ill., ports., facsims. ; 16 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 F567 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published ... for the exhibition of 3 November to 13 December 1981 at the Tate Gallery and 3 to 31 January 1982 at the National Gallery of Scotland, Edinburgh"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. 71-73.
- Subject Terms:
- Edinburgh (Scotland) in art.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.