Finley, Gerald E, Turner and George the Fourth in Edinburgh, 1822 , c1981
- Turner and George the Fourth in Edinburgh, 1822 / Gerald Finley.
- London : Tate Gallery in association with Edinburgh University Press, c1981.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 86 p., ca. 200 p. of plates : ill., ports., facsims. ; 16 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 F567 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published ... for the exhibition of 3 November to 13 December 1981 at the Tate Gallery and 3 to 31 January 1982 at the National Gallery of Scotland, Edinburgh"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. 71-73.
- Subject Terms:
- Edinburgh (Scotland) in art.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.