Onwhyn, Thomas, 1811?-1886, Mr. Goggleye's visit to the Exhibition of National Industry to be held in London on the 1st of April 1851 , [1851?]
- Mr. Goggleye's visit to the Exhibition of National Industry to be held in London on the 1st of April 1851 : with a catalogue containing notes & remarks on the most remarkable works in the exhibition.
- London : Timy. Takemin, Hyde Park, [1851?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : chiefly ill. ; 13 x 219 cm. folded to 13 x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 O5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Author from Abbey.
Probable date from title.
At head of title: Is. plain, 2/6 col. This copy not colored.
Abbey, J. R. Life 593.
BAC: Abbey copy.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Anecdotes.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1851.Panoramas -- Specimens.Takemin, Timy. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.