Humphreys, Henry Noel, 1810-1879, Ten centuries of art, 1852
- Ten centuries of art. Its progress in Europe from the IXth to the XIXth century. With a glance at the artistic works of classical antiquity, and concluding considerations on the probable influence of the Great Exhibition, and on the present state and future prospects of art in Great Britain. By Henry Noel Humphreys ...
- London, Grant and Griffith, St. Paul's Churchyard, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., 118 p., col. front., 11 pl. (part col.), 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5300 .H92+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Architecture -- Sculpture -- Painting -- Metal work -- Ivory and wood carving -- Glass and pottery -- Textile fabrics -- Mosaic.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- History.Crichel -- Stamp.Day & Son -- Printer.Decoration and ornament.Grant and Griffith -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Leighton, Son & Hodge -- Bookbinder.Mahoney, J. -- Printer.Vizetelly and Company -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1852.
Lithotints -- 1852.
Lithographs -- 1852.
Wood engravings -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.