Fosbroke, Thomas Dudley, 1770-1842, Berkeley manuscripts, 1821
- Berkeley manuscripts. Abstracts and extracts of Smyth's lives of the Berkeleys, illustrative of ancient manners and the constitution; including all the pedigrees in that ancient manuscript. To which are annexed a copious history of the castle and parish of Berkeley, consisting of matter never before published; and biographical anecdotes of Dr. Jenner ... By Thomas Dudley Fosbroke ...
- London, Printed by and for J. Nichols and Son, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 242 p. front., fold. geneal. tables. 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS439 .B471 1821+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plate drawn and engraved by Thomas Bonnor.
British Art Center copy in original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Barclay family.Berkeley (England)Engraving -- Specimens -- 1821.Genealogy -- Barclay.Jenner, Edward, 1749-1823.Nichols, John and Son -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.