The Huntingdon peerage : comprising a detailed account of the evidence and proceedings connected with the recent restoration of the earldom; together with the report of the attorney general; to which is prefixed a genealogical and biographical history of the illustrious house of Hastings, including a memoir of the present earl and his family ... / By Henry Nugent Bell ...
- 2d ed., with additions.
- London : Printed for Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., viii, 408 p. front., plates, ports., fold. geneal. tab. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS439 .H32 1821+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "C. Baldwin, Printer, New Bridge-Street, London"--p. 403.
Plates engraved by Edward Scriven, Henry Mutlow, Walker, James Basire, and James Bretherton; after John Throsby, Walter Stevens Lethbridge, and George Vertue.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, C. -- Printer.Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1821.Etching -- Specimens -- 1821.Hastings family.Huntingdon, Earls of.Huntingdon, Hans Francis Hastings, Earl of, 1779-1828.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1821.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.