A letter to Isaac Tomkins, gent., author of the Thoughts upon the aristocracy. And a letter to John Richards ... / from Peter Jenkins.
- Ninth edition, with a postscript.
- London : Henry Hooper, 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHT647 T6 1835View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- With: Thoughts on the ladies of the aristocracy / by Lydia Tomkins. London : Hodgsons, 1835.
Author from NUC pre-56.
Isaac Tomkins and Peter Jenkins are both pseudonyms of Henry Peter Brougham and Vaux.
Printed by William Clowes and Sons, 14, Charing Cross, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Aristocracy (Social class)Hooper, Henry -- Publisher.Nobility -- Great Britain.Richards, John.William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Brougham and Vaux, Henry Brougham, Baron, 1778-1868, A letter to Isaac Tomkins, gent.,, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.