Victorian taste: a study of the arts and architecture from 1830 to 1870. With a foreword by Sir Nikolaus Pevsner.
- Additional Title(s):
Consort of taste, 1830-1870
- Cambridge, Mass., M.I.T. Press [1971, c1970]
- Physical Description:
- viii, 338 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767 S74 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Reprint of the 1950 ed. published under title: Consort of taste, 1830-1870.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Victorian -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Steegman, John, 1899-1966, Victorian taste, [1971, c1970]