Ward, James, Esq, The world in its workshops, 
- The world in its workshops: a practical examination of British and foreign processes of manufacture, with a critical comparison of the fabrics, machinery, and works of art contained in the Great exhibition.
- London, S. Orr and co., 
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.l., 284 p., front. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 W27Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition statement from dedication.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Added t.-p., engr.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Lithography -- Specimens -- 1851.Orr, William S. and Co. -- Publisher.Parkinson, Mary Elizabeth -- Pres. insc. from her parents.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.