Barnard, Thomas, 1685-1750, An historical character relating to the holy and exemplary life of the Right Honourable Lady Elisabeth Hastings, 1742
- An historical character relating to the holy and exemplary life of the Right Honourable Lady Elisabeth Hastings: to which are added: I.One of the codicils of her last will, setting forth her device of lands to the provost and scholars of Queen's college in Oxford, for the interest of twelve northern schools. II.Some observations resulting therefrom. III.A schedule of her other perpetual charities; with the principal rules for their administration. By Thomas Barnard ...
- Leedes, Printed by J. Lister for J. Swale, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 190 p. 18 cm. (12mo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA483 H35 B3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Head- and tail-pieces.
SML & MUDD: 16 cm.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1742.Hastings, Elizabeth, Lady, 1682-1739.Lister, James -- Printer.Queen's College (University of Oxford)Swale, John -- Publisher.Wilson, Henry, Sir -- Bookplate.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1742.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.