Robinson, Duncan, William Morris, Edward Burne-Jones and the Kelmscott Chaucer , 1982
William Morris, Edward Burne-Jones and the Kelmscott Chaucer / Duncan Robinson.
- London : Gordon Fraser, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 116 p. : ill., ports. ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ232 M87 R62 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.M87 R62 1982+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- "... Letterpress printed by The Stellar Press, Hatfield, Herts ... book bound W.S. Cowell Limited, Ipswich ... Designed by Peter Guy."--Verso title page.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green and gold floral print boards with glacine book-jacket. Inscribed: "For Paul, with affection and gratitude. Duncan."
- Subject Terms:
- Book design -- England -- History -- 19th century.Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898.Chaucer, Geoffrey, d. 1400 -- Illustrations.English poetry -- Middle English, 1100-1500 -- Illustrations.Fraser, Gordon -- Publisher.Guy, Peter -- Bookbinding designer .Hammersmith (London, England) -- Imprints.Kelmscott Press.Medievalism -- England -- History -- 19th century.Mellon, Paul -- Pres. insc. from Duncan Robinson.Middle Ages in art.Morris, William, 1834-1896.Robinson, Duncan -- Pres. insc. to Paul Mellon.Stellar Press -- Printer.W. S. Cowell Limited -- Bookbinder.