IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The infant's grammar, or, A pic-nic party of the parts of speech, 1977
The infant's grammar, or, A pic-nic party of the parts of speech.
- London : Scolar Press, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 15 p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1119 A1 I5 1977View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprint. Originally published: London : Printed for Harris and son, 1824.
- Subject Terms:
- Harris and Son -- Publisher.Readers (Primary) -- 1800-1870.Scolar Press -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.