Choice observations upon the art of painting : together with Vasari's Lives of the most eminent painters, from Cimabue to the time of Raphael and Michael Angelo : with an explanation of the difficult terms.
- London : Printed for R. King, 1719.
- Physical Description:
- , 374 [i.e. 387],  p. ; 25 cm. (4to)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1130 A3 1719Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Preface signed by William Aglionby.
T.-p. printed in red and black.
Signatures: pi⁴a-c⁴d² A-3B⁴ 3C²
Several errors in paging.
- Subject Terms:
- King, R. -- Publisher.Painters -- Italy.Painting -- Early works to 1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Aglionby, William, d. 1705, Choice observations upon the art of painting , 1719
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.