The lives of Andrew Robinson Bowes ... and the Countess of Strathmore, written from thirty-three years professional attendance, from letters, and other well authenticated documents. By Jesse Foot ...
- London, Becket and Porter, [etc., 1810?]
- Physical Description:
- v, 187 p. front. (port.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCT788 B75 F5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by J. Bryan, Grocer's Hall Court, Poultry.
Brit. Mus. Cat. has [1812?] as date.
- Subject Terms:
- Becket and Porter -- Publisher.Bowes, Andrew Robinson, 1747-1810.Bryan, J. -- Printer.Sherwood, Neely, and Jones -- Publisher.Strathmore, Mary Eleanor Bowes, Countess of, 1749-1800.
YCBA Collections Search
Foot, Jesse, 1744-1826, The lives of Andrew Robinson Bowes ... and the Countess of Strathmore,, 1810?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.