The antiquities of Nottinghamshire, extracted out of records, original evidences, leiger books, other manuscripts, and authentick authorities, : beautified with maps, prospects, and portraictures / by Robert Thoroton ...
- London : Printed by Robert White, for Henry Mortlock, 1677.
- Physical Description:
- , 507, , 8,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., coats of arms, map ; 35 cm. (fol.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N9 T5+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Wencelaus Hollar; after Richard Hall.
Signatures: pi⁴ A-3S⁴ 3S*-3S***⁴ 3S****² 3T⁴ (3H2 missigned H2)
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T1063.
- Subject Terms:
- Montagu, Frederick James Osbaldeston, 1878-1957 -- Bookplate.Mortlock, Henry -- Publisher.Nottinghamshire (England) -- Antiquities.Nottinghamshire (England) -- History.White, Robert -- Printer.
- Etchings -- 1677.
Engravings -- 1677.
Woodcuts -- 1677.
YCBA Collections Search
Thoroton, Robert, 1623-1678, The antiquities of Nottinghamshire,, 1677
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.