Remarks touching geography especially that of the British Isles, comprising strictures on the hierarchy of Great Britain / by Mela Britannicus ...
- London : Sold for the author, by James Ridgeway, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- , 145 p.,  folded leaves of plates : maps ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA10.5 K4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps drawn by W. Ebden and engraved by S. J. Neele & Son.
"Printed by J.F. Dove, St. John's Square."
Author from NUC pre-56.
- Subject Terms:
- Dove, J. F. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Ridgeway, James -- Publisher.
- On geographical nomenclatures
- On the geography of the British Isles
- Fragmentary addenda