Specimens of ancient furniture drawn from existing authorities / by Henry Shaw ... ; with descriptions by Sir Samuel Rush Meyrick ...
- London : Henry G. Bohn, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- , 57 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2529 M4 1866+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Henry Shaw and W. S. Wilkinson; after Henry Shaw, J. T. Andrews, William Twopeny, W. S. Wilkinson, Thomas Willement, Thomas Gwennap, John Chessell Buckler, Samuel Rush Meyrick, William Allen, and George Cattermole.
"Billing, printer, Guildford."
Plates are same as 1836 ed.
Several ms. additions and corrections.
References: Mellon coll. S 70.1
Added t. p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Billing -- Printer.Bohn, Henry G. -- Publisher.Furniture.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1866.Niblett, John Daniel Thomas, 1809-1883 -- Autograph.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1866.
YCBA Collections Search
Meyrick, Samuel Rush, 1783-1848, Specimens of ancient furniture drawn from existing authorities , 1866
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.