The coinage of the British Empire : an outline of the progress of the coinage in Great Britain and her dependencies : from the earliest period to the present time / by Henry Noel Humphreys ... ; illustrated by facsimiles of the coins of each period, worked in gold, silver, and copper.
- London : David Bogue, 1855.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCJ2480 H85 1855Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Black papier-mâché binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, David -- Publisher.Bookbinding -- Specimens -- Papier mâché.Coinage -- Great Britain -- Colonies.Coinage -- Great Britain.Coins, British.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1855.Numismatics -- Great Britain.
- Chromolithographs -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
Humphreys, Henry Noel, 1810-1879, The coinage of the British Empire , 1855
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.