British Museum. Department of Greek and Roman Antiquities, A description of the collection of ancient terracottas in the British Museum;, 1810
- A description of the collection of ancient terracottas in the British Museum; with engravings.
- London, Printed by W. Bulmer and co., 1810.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 39 p. XL pl. (part fold.) 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNB145 B8+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy is bound in 3 vols. with Parts I-IV of A description of the collection of ancient marbles in the British Museum. / British Museum. Dept. of Greek and Roman antiquities. London, 1812-1861.
SML Jb25 +812B 1: Bound with British Museum. Dept. of Greek and Roman antiquities. A description of the collection of ancient marbles in the British Museum. London, 1812-1861. pt.1.
Plates by George Cooke, Henry Moses, William Bromley, Richard Rhodes,Charles Heath, Anker Smith, James Neagle, William Skelton, James Fittler, Anthony Cardon, Luigi Schiavonetti, and William Henry Worthington; after William Alexander.
Introduction signed: Taylor Combe.
Pub. June 1, 1810, by the Trustees of the British Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Bulmer, W. and Co. -- Printer.Camden family -- Provenance.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1810.Etching -- Specimens -- 1810.Terra-cotta sculpture -- Catalogs.Terra-cotta sculpture, Greek.Terra-cotta sculpture, Roman.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.