Thomson, Spencer, fl. 1848-1883, Wild flowers: how to see and how to gather them, 1858
- Wild flowers: how to see and how to gather them. With remarks on the economical & medicinal uses of our native plants. By Spencer Thomson ...
- New ed., rev. With illustrations from designs by Noel Humphreys.
- London, G. Routledge & co., 1858.
New York, G. Routledge & co., 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., xx, -309,  p. illus. 8 pl. (incl. front.) 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK50 T56Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Saville and Edwards, Chandos Street, Covent Garden, London.
Color plates signed by Edmund Evans; some illustrations engraved by Edward Whimper [i.e. Whymper].
Advertisements: 32 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Aylward, Theodore Edward -- Pres. insc. from the Cathedral School (Salisbury), 1858.Botany -- Popular works.Cathedral School (Salisbury) -- Pres. insc. to Theodore Edward Aylward, 1858.Flowers -- Popular works.Routledge, G. and Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1858.
Wood engravings -- 1858.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.