Church embroidery, ancient and modern, practically illustrated by Anastasia Dolby ...
- London, Chapman and Hall, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 176 p. fold. col. front., illus., 20 pl. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK9310 D6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by William Clowes and sons, Stamford Street and Charing Cross, London.
Chromolithograph signed by Michael & Nicholas Hanhart.
Advertisements: 14 pages at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Church vestments.Embroidery.Hunnewell, James Frothingham, 1832-1910 -- Bookplate.William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1867.
Wood engravings -- 1867.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.