The language of flowers: or, Floral emblems of thoughts, feelings, and sentiments ... By Robert Tyas ... With twelve coloured groups of flowers.
- London, G. Routledge and sons, 1869.
New York, G. Routledge and sons, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- xiv p., l l., 223,  p. col. plates (incl. front.) 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK84 T96View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by R. Clay, Sons, and Taylor, Bread Street Hill, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Clay, R., Sons, and Taylor -- Printer.Flower language.Routledge, G. and Sons -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1869.
YCBA Collections Search
Tyas, Robert, 1811-1879, The language of flowers: or, Floral emblems of thoughts, feelings, and sentiments .., 1869
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.