Clydesdale, Amanda, Chemicals in conservation , 1982
- Chemicals in conservation : a guide to possible hazards and safe use / by Amanda Clydesdale.
- Edinburgh : Conservation Bureau, Scottish Development Agency, Scottish Society for Conservation and Restoration, 1982.
- Physical Description:
- ix p.,  leaves, 11 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryTP149 C58 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
Includes loose-leaf updates.
Bibliography: p. viii-ix.
- Subject Terms:
- Chemicals -- Safety measures.Conservation and restoration -- Chemicals -- Safety measures.