Mudie, Robert, 1777-1842, Man, in his physical structure and adaptations, 1838
- Man, in his physical structure and adaptations. By Robert Mudie ...
- London, W. S. Orr & Co., 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., [iii]-xi, , 294 p. col. front. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGN27 .M9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title vignette.
Frontispiece engraved by George Baxter after G. F. Sargeant [i.e. Sargent].
"W. L. Graves and Co., Printers, London"
References: Mellon coll. L 448.36
- Subject Terms:
- Anthropology -- Early works to 1870.Graves, W. L., and Co. -- Printer.Human beings.Orr, William S., and Co. -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1838.
Wood engravings -- 1838.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.