Collinson, John, 1756 or 1757-1793, The history and antiquities of the county of Somerset,, 1791
- The history and antiquities of the county of Somerset, collected from authentick records, and an actual survey made by the late Mr. Edmund Rack. Adorned with a map of the county, and engravings of Roman or other reliques, town-seals, baths, churches, and gentlemen's seats. By the Reverend John Collinson ...
- Bath [Eng.] Printed by R.Cruttwell, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. front. (fold. map), plates. 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 S5 C7+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Thomas Bonnor; after A. Crocker, Thomas Bonnor, Thomas Baldwin, T. Bacon, Miss Clive, Edmund Garvey, and Copplestone-Warre Bampfylde [i.e. Bamfylde].
Vol. 2, p. 97-104 incorrectly numbered 89-96.
- Subject Terms:
- Cruttwell, R. -- Printer.Dilly, C. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1791.Etching -- Specimens -- 1791.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1791.Longman, T. -- Publisher.Robinson, G. G. J. and J. -- Publisher.Somerset (England) -- Antiquities.Somerset (England) -- Description and travel.Somerset (England) -- History.Woodcut -- Specimens -- 1791.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.