Le livre rouge, or, Red book : being a list of secret pensions, paid out of the public treasure of France; and containing characters of the persons pensioned, anecdotes of their lives, an account of their services and observations tending to shew the reasons for which the pensions were granted : translated from the eighth Paris edition.
- London : Printed for G. Kearsley, no. 46, FLeet-Street, MDCCXC. 
- Physical Description:
- , 4-163,  p. : 22 cm (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsJN2344 1790 L6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN Pforzheimer Intelligence 10039: Original wrappers. From the library of Walter L. Pforzheimer. "Books lately published by G. Kearsley" bound at end. Accompanied by: invoice from Francis Edwards Ltd.
BEIN: Imperfect: one of the p.l wanting.
BEIN: Bound in at end: Books lately published by G. Kearsley. (24 p. ; 19 cm.)
SML: (Bo61.650) bound with: B. de Mons. Reflections on the causes and probable consequences ... Edinburgh [etc.] 1790.
Signatures: A⁸(A1+chi1) B-K⁸ L².
Printed in red.
Final page blank.
English short title catalogue, T108411
- Subject Terms:
- France -- Court and courtiers.France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.Pensions -- France.Thorn, Gwen -- Autograph, 1809 (BAC)
- Booksellers' catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.