The Perennial; a collection of moral and religious poetry. Selected by the editor of the Evergreen.
- London, Darton and Clark 
- Physical Description:
- xii, 244 p. ill. 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR1191 P4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Bound in green watered silk, gold-stamped on spine.
Frontispiece engraved by George Baxter.
Printed by J. May, Dover.
- Subject Terms:
- Darton and Clark -- Publisher.English poetry -- 19th century.May, J. -- Printer.Religious poetry, English -- 19th century.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1835.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.