Church vestments: their origin, use, and ornament, practically illustrated. By Anastasia Dolby ...
- London, Chapman and Hall, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 208 p. fold. col. front., illus., 37 pl. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK4850 D7Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Gold-stamped brown cloth.
Printed by William Clowes and Sons, Stamford Street and Charing Cross, London.
Frontispiece drawn and lithographed by Edwin Thomas Dolby; printed by M. & N. [i.e. Michael & Nicholas] Hanhart.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Binder's label: Bound by W. Bone & Son.
- Subject Terms:
- Bone, W. & Son -- Bookbinder.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Church vestments.Hunnewell, James Frothingham, 1832-1910 -- Bookplate.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1868.William Clowes & Sons, ltd. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1868.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.