Maritime discovery and Christian missions, considered in their mutual relations. By John Campbell ... illustrated with engravings by G. Baxter.
- London, J. Snow, 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., xxiv, 578, 6 p. col. front., plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV2105 .C3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Presentation inscription from the Fulneck Choir to J. Walton.
DIV NM C152m: 579 p., 22 cm.
Engraved t.-p., with vignette.
"Designed to form a companion to the 'Missionary enterprises' of the Rev. John Williams."--Pref.
- Subject Terms:
- Discoveries in geography.Fulneck Choir -- Pres. insc. to J. Walton.London Missionary Society.Missions -- Polynesia.Missions.Snow, John -- Publisher.Walton J. -- Pres. insc. from the Fulneck Choir.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1840.
Wood engravings -- 1840.
YCBA Collections Search
Campbell, John, 1794-1867, Maritime discovery and Christian missions,, 1840
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.