The poets' year, being pastoral pictures of the seasons; comp. and ed. by Chas. W. Tinckam ...
- London, F. Warne and co.;
New York, Scribner, Welford & Armstrong 
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 448 p. 4 col. pl. (incl. front.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110.S5 T5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Edmund Evans; after Birket Foster and John Dawson Watson.
"London: Printed by Woodfall and Kinder, Milford Lane, Strand, W.C."
Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 19th century.Scribner, Welford & Armstrong -- Publisher.Seasons.Warne, F, and Co. -- Publisher.Woodfall and Kinder -- Printer.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1874.
Wood engravings -- 1874.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.