Hibberd, Shirley, 1825-1890, The seaweed collector,, 
- The seaweed collector, a handy guide to the marine botanist. Suggesting what to look for, and where to go, in the study of the British Algæ, and the British sponges. By Shirley Hibberd ...
- London, Groombridge & sons 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 152 p. illus., 8 col. pl. (incl. front) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK573 H62Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Gold-stamped red cloth binding.
Plates after Alexander Francis Lydon; probably engraved and printed by Benjamin Fawcett.
"London: R. Barrett and Sons, Printers, Mark Lane"
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Algae -- Great Britain.Barrett, R., and Sons -- Printer.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Marine algae -- Great Britain.Pether, William George -- Bookplate.Plants -- Collection and preservation.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1872.
Wood engravings -- 1872.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.