Wright, Thomas, 1810-1877, Womankind in western Europe from the earliest times to the seventeenth century, 1869
Womankind in western Europe from the earliest times to the seventeenth century. By Thomas Wright.
- London, Groombridge and sons, 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.l., [vii]-xii, 340 p. col. front., illus., col. plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHQ1121 W95Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Gold- and black-stamped red cloth.
Some illustrations engraved by John Leighton. One engraved by Henry Bradbury; one engraved by Mellish after H. Briscoe.
"F. Bentley and Co., Printers, Shoe Lane, Fleet Street, London"
Binding probably designed by John Leighton.
Added t.-p., illustrated.
- Subject Terms:
- Anderson, James Maitland, 1852- -- Bookplate.Bentley, F., and Co. -- Printer.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Leighton, John binding designer.Women -- Europe -- History.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1869.
Wood engravings -- 1869.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.