The prism of imagination: by the Baroness de Calabrella ...
- London, Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1844.
- Physical Description:
-  p. incl. plates (partly col.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4409 C10 P74View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Gold-stamped publisher's leather binding; probably designed by Owen Jones.
Added t.-p. and text within colored ornamental borders.
"The illustrations to the tales by Henry Warren; the borders and ornamental titles by Owen Jones ..."
- Subject Terms:
- Jones, Owen, 1809-1874, binding designer.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1844.
Lithotints -- 1844.
- The miniature.--The ring.--The pen.--The armlet.--The watch.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.