Handbook of Christian symbolism. By W. & G. Audsley ... With illustrations in chromo-lithography and wood-engraving.
- London, Day & son, limited 
- Physical Description:
- x, 145 p. illus., VIII pl. (part. col., incl. front.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7830 .A8View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Gold-stamped green cloth binding, with red cloth overlay.
- Subject Terms:
- Christian art and symbolism.Day & Son -- Publisher.Harding, M. -- Autograph, 1873.
- Chromolithographs -- 1865.
Wood engravings -- 1865.
YCBA Collections Search
Audsley, W. (William), b. 1833, Handbook of Christian symbolism, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.