Hundertpfund, Liberat, 1805-1878, The art of painting restored to its simplest and surest principles, 1849
The art of painting restored to its simplest and surest principles. Tr. from the German of Libertat[!] Hundertpfund ...
- London, D. Bogue, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- ix p., 1 l., 122 p. col. front., 23 pl. (partly col.), fold. tab. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1473 H9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Ms. annotations throughout, by Edward Lamson Henry.
"London: Thomas Harrild, Printer, Silver Street, Falcon Square"
Two plates engraved by John Richard Jobbins.
British Art Center copy imperfect: plates 2 & 3 wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Bogue, David -- Publisher.Harrild, Thomas -- Printer.Henry, Edward Lamson, 1841-1919 -- Provenance.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1849.Painting -- Technique.
- Chromolithographs -- 1849.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.