Campbell, William, 1799-1878, British India in its relation to the decline of Hindooism, and the progress of Christianity, 1839
- British India in its relation to the decline of Hindooism, and the progress of Christianity: containing remarks on the manners, customs, and literature of the people ... By the Rev. William Campbell ... Illustrated with engravings on wood, by G. Baxter.
- London, J. Snow, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., [iii]-xii, 596 p. : col. front., plates ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS412 C19Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "J. Rickerby, Printer, Sherbourn Lane."
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Missions -- India.Rickerby, J. -- Printer.Snow, John -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1839.
Wood engravings -- 1839.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.