Jewitt, Edwin, Manual of illuminated and missal painting, 
- Manual of illuminated and missal painting. By Edwin Jewitt. With an historical introduction by Llewellynn Jewitt ...
- London, J. Barnard, 
- Physical Description:
- 47 p. 7 pl. (5 col.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND3310 J6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Gold-stamped brown cloth binding.
Cover title: Manual of missal painting.
"London: Printed by Adam and Gee, Middle Street, West Smithfield, E. C."
Plates drawn and lithographed by O. [i.e. Thomas Orlando Sheldon] Jewitt; printed by Vincent Brooks.
Jabez Barnard's Catalogue of materials for water-colour painting ... : 32 p. at end. Includes prices.
Illuminated half-title and headpieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Adam and Gee -- Printer.Barnard, J. -- Publisher.Illumination of books and manuscripts.
- Chromolithographs -- 1860.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.