Tracts on practical agriculture and gardening : particularly addressed to the gentlemen-farmers in Great-Britain : with several useful improvements in stoves and green-houses : to which is added a chronological catalogue of English authors on agriculture, botany, gardening, &c. / by R. Weston ...
- The second edition, greatly improved.
- London : Printed for S. Hooper, No. 25, Ludgate Hill, 1773.
- Physical Description:
- iv, xxxi, , 298, 136 p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsS509 W4 1773View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Signatures: A²b-c⁸B-2E⁸2F²
- Subject Terms:
- Agriculture -- Bibliography.Agriculture -- Great Britain.Essex Institute -- Bookplate.Gardening -- Bibliography.Gardening -- Great Britain.Hooper, S. -- Publisher.Pickering, John -- Autograph.White, Daniel A. -- Provenance.
YCBA Collections Search
Weston, Richard, 1733-1806, Tracts on practical agriculture and gardening , 1773
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.