Green's nursery annual.
- London : Darton, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- , 124 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPZ6 G7 1848Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Blind-stamped red velvet binding.
Frontispiece printed in colors by Reynolds and Collins; after Harrison William Weir.
Other illustrations engraved by W.G. Mason; after George Measom, and J.J. Crew.
Printed by Cook and Co., 76 Fleet St., London.
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 266
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Velvet -- 1848.Children's poetry, English.Children's stories.Cook and Co. -- PrinterDarton & Co. -- Publisher.Gift books -- Specimens.Jackson, Barbara -- Autograph.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1848.
Wood engravings -- 1848.