Norman and Alethea Garstin , 1978
Norman and Alethea Garstin : two impressionists, father and daughter / sponsored by Penwith Society of Arts.
- [St. Ives, Cornwall] : The Society, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. : ill., ports. ; 20 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G2122 N67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at The Penwith Gallery, St. Ives, Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery, National Gallery of Ireland and Fine Art Society, Ltd.
Exhibition organized by Michael Canney.
- Subject Terms:
- Garstin, Alethea, 1894-1978 -- Exhibitions.Garstin, Norman, 1847-1926 -- Exhibitions.