Poetry of the year, or, Pastorals from our poets illustrative of the seasons / with chromo-lithographs from drawings by Birket Foster ..., Harrison Weir, L.E. Barker, T. Creswick ..., E.V.B., J. Wolf, David Cox, etc. etc.
- London : Charles Griffin, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, , 116 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110.S5 P6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Gold-stamped green cloth binding, with paper chromolithograph onlay.
Plates engraved by Edwin Buckman, James W. Lewis and Vincent Brooks; after Lucette E. Barker, Charles Harvey Weigall, Birket Foster, Henry Lejeune, C. Davidson, David Cox, Harrison William Weir, William Hemsley, Edward Duncan, Thomas Creswick, William Lee, Josef Wolf, Charles Branthwaite, and Eleanor Vere Gordon Boyle.
Date from Eng. cat. of books.
Printed by J. and W. Rider, London.
Added t. p., engraved by Vincent Brooks; after Albert Henry Warren.
Binding probably designed by Albert Warren.--Cf. McLean.
McLean, R. Victorian Publishers' Book-bindings, p. 107.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry.Griffin (Charles) and Co. -- Publisher.Myers, Clara B. -- Pres. insc. from her parents.Nature -- Poetry.Poetry -- Collections.Rider, J. and W. -- Printer.Seasons -- Poetry.Warren, Albert Henry, binding designer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1867.
Wood engravings -- 1867.
YCBA Collections Search
Poetry of the year, or, Pastorals from our poets illustrative of the seasons , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.