Te Deum laudamus / illuminated by Esther Faithfull Fleet ; chromolithographed by M. & N. Hanhart.
- Additional Title(s):
Te Deum laudamus. English (Book of Common Prayer)
- [London] : Emily Faithfull, Printer & Publisher in Ordinary to Her Majesty, 
Victoria Press, Princes St. Hanover Square
- Physical Description:
- , 9 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV469 T4 1868Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The English translation is from the Book of Common Prayer.
On title page: Emily Faithfull, printer & publisher in ordinary to Her Majesty. Victoria Press, Princes St., Hanover Square.
Te Deum laudamus text incorporated in the 29 color plates; "Description of the plates" on 9 pages at end.
BAC : Gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Christian art and symbolism.Illumination of books and manuscripts.
Chromolithographs -- Specimens -- Great Britain -- 1868.
Gold blocked bindings -- Specimens -- Great Britain -- 1868.
YCBA Collections Search
Nicetas, of Remesiana, Saint, -approximately 414, Te Deum laudamus , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.