The ivy, a monograph; comprising the history, uses, characteristics, and affinities of the plant, and a descriptive list of all the garden ivies in cultivation. By Shirley Hibberd ...
- London, Groombridge & sons, 1872.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.l., 115 p. col. front., illus., 2 col. pl. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB413.I84 H5View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Black and gold-stamped green cloth binding.
Color plates engraved by Benjamin Fawcett after Alfred Slocombe.
Other illustrations engraved by Royle(?) and Edward Whymper.
Added t.-p., illustrated.
- Subject Terms:
- Groombridge & Sons -- Publisher.Ivy.Plants, Ornamental.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1872.
Wood engravings -- 1872.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.