The coronal, or, Prose, poetry, and art : a book for all seasons at home and abroad.
- London : Religious Tract Society ..., 1858.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 251 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6071 I6 C67 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6071 I6 C67Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has a pres. insc. to Ellen North, Christmas 1858. Both copies are bound in different blue publisher's cloth, but with same design gold-stamped on front, back, and spine.
Binder's ticket: Baxter, 49 Bartholomew Close.
"London: R. Clay, Printer, Bread Street Hill."
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter -- Bookbinder.Clay, R. -- Printer.English poetry -- 19th century.English prose literature -- 19th century.Kronheim and Co. -- Printer.Literature -- Collections.North, Ellen -- Provenance.Religious Tract Society -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1858.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.