Footsteps of the reformers in foreign lands.
- London : Religious Tract Society ..., 1862.
- Physical Description:
- , 258 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBR305 F6 1862View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Another copy of the frontispiece print is laid in. Appears to be an earlier state.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Binder's ticket: Baxter, 49 Bartholomew Close.
Gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
"R. Clay, Son, and Taylor, Printers, London."
Plates engraved by Kronheim & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter -- Bookbinder.Church history -- Modern period, 1500-Clay (R.), Son, and Taylor -- Printer.Furner, Edward Francis -- Bookplate.Kronheim and Co. -- Printer.Reformation.Religious Tract Society -- Publisher.Shacklock, S. Alice -- Autograph.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1862.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.