Painting in water colours / by Henry Warren ... ; with numerous illustrations.
- London : Reeves & Sons, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pts. (iv, 96 p.,  leaves of plates) : ill. (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2130 .W37Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisements: 46 p. at end. Consists of catalogue of art supplies sold by Reeves & Sons. Includes prices.
Purple cloth binding.
"Printed by Harrison and Sons, St. Martin's Lane"
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Catalogs.Harrison and Sons -- Printer.Watercolor painting -- Study and teaching.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Chromolithographs -- 1856.
Wood engravings -- 1856.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.