Marvels of pond-life, or, A year's microscopic recreations among the polyps, infusoria, rotifers, water-bears, and polyzoa / by Henry J. Slack ...
- Fourth edition, illustrated.
- London : Groombridge and Sons, 1880.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 147 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQH98 S52Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Black and gold-stamped blue cloth binding.
"Printed by J.E. Adlard, Bartholomew Close"
Color plates printed by Benjamin Fawcett.
Morris, M.C.F. Benjamin Fawcett, p. 132.
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard, J. E. -- Printer.Fawcett, Benjamin, 1808-1893 -- Printer.Freshwater biology.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.Microscopes.Microscopy.Ponds.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1880.
Wood engravings -- 1880.
YCBA Collections Search
Slack, Henry James, 1818-1896, Marvels of pond-life, or, A year's microscopic recreations among the polyps, infusoria, rotifers, water-bears, and polyzoa , 1880
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.