Nidderdale, or, An historical, topographical, and descriptive sketch of the valley of the Nidd : including Pateley Bridge, Bishopside, Dacre Banks, Hartwith, Brimham Rocks, Stonebeck Down, Ramsgill, Stonebeck Up, Middlesmoor, Fountains Earth, Greenhow Hill, and the Stump Cross Caverns / by William Grainge ...
- Pateley Bridge [North Yorkshire] : Thomas Thorpe ; 1863.
London : T.T. Lemare, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 231,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 N53 G7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
Binder's ticket: Leighton Son and Hodge.
Gold-stamped red cloth binding.
Printed by Thomas Thorpe.
Lithographs by Day & Son; after photographs by W. Child.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Leighton Son and Hodge -- Bookbinder.Lemare, T. T. -- Publisher.Nidderdale (West Yorkshire) -- Description and travel.Nidderdale (West Yorkshire) -- History.Thorpe, Thomas -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1863.
YCBA Collections Search
Grainge, William, Nidderdale, or, An historical, topographical, and descriptive sketch of the valley of the Nidd , 1863
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.